Rules and Regulations for fee and other charges
Payment of Dues
- All dues will be paid in advance on quarterly basis.
- All dues are to be paid through a bank draft in favour of "Principal Cadet College Jhelum"
- The payment should reach by the 10th of first month of each quarter i.e January, April, July and October
- All types of payments once paid will not be refunded (Except Security Deposit) and the manner of their spending is not accounted for the parents/ guardians.
Late payment of Dues
- If dues are not received before the 10th of First month of each quarter, the fine will be charged @ Rs. 100 per day till the end of the month. Thereafter the cadet is liable to be withdrawn from the college.
- Re-admission (if approved by the Principal) will be made on payment of Admission Fee in addition to the fine.