How to Apply | Cadet College Jhelum
Cadet College Jhelum
- Applications are invited for admission in classes (6th-8th). Last date for submission of application is
31st December, 2019. Written test and interviews will be held on 15th January, 2020 (Sunday).
- Step 1:
- Send the Application Form along the following documents to the address mentioned at the end of this page.
Prospectus along with model papers and syllabus will be sent to your postal address. Written test will be held on 15th January, 2020 at Cadet College Jhelum.
After Written test and Interview, top applicants against the available seats will receive Call Letters
Cadet College Jhelum, Peer Shahab, G.T Road Jhelum.
- 1. Four passport size photographs of the candidate.
- 2. A bank draft (any bank) of Rs. 1500 in favour of Cadet College Jhelum.
- 3. A copy of B-Form or Birth certificate.