A General schedule of the academic semesters and examination is given below:
A) Academic Semester
- 1. First Semester (April - September)
- 2. Final Semester (October - March)
1. Surprise Test
- At any time the Commandant / Principal / VP / DOS checks the cadets' academic progress by Surprise Test. Results of such tests are properly maintained and necessary instructions are issued on the basis of results.
2. Monthly Test
- Monthly Tests are held regularly. These tests are to ensure the habit of regular studies in cadets.
3. First Semester Examination
On the completion of half academic year, this examination is held.
4. Final Semester Examination
At the end of each academic year, annual semester examination is held for class VI to VIII. Cadets of class IX to XII / 'A' Level appear in their respective board examinations.
5. Pre-Board Examination
Pre-Board examination for class IX to XII / 'A' Level is held after the completion of syllabus in shape of Model Papers according to the respective Board Patterns.
c) Progress Report
- The cadets' comprehensive assessment report is discussed with parents after each examination in shape of Parents-Teachers meeting.