Admissions-2021 | Cadet College Jhelum
Cadet College Jhelum
- Applications are invited for admission in classes (6th, 7th and 8th). Last date for submission of application is 18th December, 2020.
Entrance Test will be held on 24th January, 2021 in Cadet College Jhelum.
- Selection procedure:
- 1. Selection of candidates from all provinces of Pakistan will be made on open merit basis.
- 2. Admission will be granted on the basis of intelligence test, written test, interview and medical examination.
- 3. Written test/interview will be held on 24th January, 2021 (Sunday) at Cadet College Jhelum.
Subjects and Syllabus for written examination:
- Procedure for application can be found here.
College prospectus, syllabus and model papers:
Prospectus along with application form, model papers and syllabus can be obtained by sending a bank draft(any bank) of Rs. 1500 in the name of “Cadet College Jhelum” on the address below.
You can also download the Application Form here.
Cadet College Jhelum, Peer Shahab, G.T Road Jhelum.
- Click here to find the syllabus for each class.
- Click here to download the syllabus for 8th class.
- Click here to download the syllabus for 7th class.
- Click here to download the syllabus for 6th class.