Admissions-2019 | Cadet College Jhelum
Cadet College Jhelum
- Applications are invited for admission in 1st Year. Last date for submission of application is 15th June, 2019. Admission will be awarded on open merit basis.
- Selection procedure:
Subjects and Syllabus for written examination:
- 1. Selection of candidates from all provinces of Pakistan will be made on open merit basis.
- 2. Admission will be granted on the basis of intelligence test, written test, interview and medical examination.
- 3. Written test/interview will be held on 30th June, 2019 (Sunday) at Cadet College Jhelum.
College prospectus, syllabus and model papers:
Prospectus along with application form, model papers and syllabus can be obtained by sending a bank draft(any bank) of Rs. 1500 in the name of “Cadet College Jhelum” on the address below.
You can also download the Application Form here.
Cadet College Jhelum, Peer Shahab, G.T Road Jhelum.
- Syllabus for written test will include topics from the following books of class 9th and 10th:
Click here to download the syllabus for 1st year.